Sunday, July 12, 2015

5K On The Farm Website is LIVE!

Hi PrairiePonderingsMT readers!

If you haven't heard yet, Jeff and I are going to be Race Directors!  That's right, we're holding our own 5K run/walk event to be held RIGHT HERE ON THE FARM! The race is happening exactly two months from today, on September 12!

Here's our spiffy logo, created by my friend Kyla of k.raecreations. What do you think of that?!

I also created a simple website for the race with all the info you could want, using the Blogger format. If you read and like this blog, please consider following the 5K On The Farm site: www.5konthefarm.blogspot.com. Guess what-- the race website even has super-offical Race Registration forms!!! You can download and print the PDF and mail it in with your check to sign up for the race. We're hoping to have online registration through active.com set up soon, but until then, you'll have to do it the old fashioned way. :)

I hope you'll check out the website for the race and consider signing up to join us!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome. I promise my wife and I would be participants if we lived a bit closer. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jim! We are actually considering offering a "Virtual Run" option for people, too. Just for folks like you who'd like to participate but live too far away. I'll let you know if we go ahead with that option! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear what you think of this post in your comments.